Source: LaCroix Optical Co.
LaCroix Optical Company produces window substrates in a wide variety of shapes and sizes using optical or filter glass, fused silica or other glass-like materials. All of our windows are produced and if necessary coated at our facility in Batesville, Arkansas.
- Diameters: 3mm-130mm
- Tolerances: surface accuracies up to 1/20th wave accuracies, optical axis to within 1 arc second
- Advanced, in-house metrology including over 30 shop floor interferometers,4 Zygo GPI XP phase shift interferometers, 2 Trioptics Opticentric/Optispheric devices,and a Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machine.
- Custom in-house coating capabilities including: broadband, MgF2, UV, and Infrared up to 2.1 microns.
- Coating metrology includes: Perkin Elmer Lambda 900 and 950 spectrophotometers
- Exceptional customer service; we are well known for delivering on time and on budget while demonstrating flexibility to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Contact our manufacturing engineers to discuss your specific requirements.
Contact LaCroix Optical to discuss their window offerings.
Visit LaCroix's Website for more information.