Source: LaCroix Optical Co.
LaCroix Optical Company produces mirror substrates in a wide variety of shapes and sizes using optical or filter glass, fused silica or other glass-like materials. All of our mirrors are produced and coated at our facility in Batesville, Arkansas.
- Diameters: 3mm-130mm
- Tolerances: surface accuracies up to 1/20th wave accuracies, optical axis to within 1 arc second
- Advanced, in-house metrology including over 30 shop floor interferometers,4 Zygo GPI XP phase shift interferometers, 2 Trioptics Opticentric/Optispheric devices,and a Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machine.
- Extensive in-house coating capabilities include Reflective and Anti-Reflective mirrors including: enhanced aluminum, dielectric, hot and cold mirrors, and cut-off filters.
- Coating metrology includes: Perkin Elmer Lambda 900 and 950 spectrophotometers
- Exceptional customer service; we are well known for delivering on time and on budget while demonstrating flexibility to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
Contact LaCroix Optical's manufacturing engineers to discuss your specific requirements.
Visit LaCroix's Website for more information.