Is your critical engineering information stored in one of these formats?
- Microfilm or Microfiche
- Aperture Cards
- Bound Books and Journals
- Outdated Electronic Formats
Information stored in these formats can present any number of challenges, including:
- Difficult and Time-Consuming Processes to Access Information
- Information Not Readily Available for All Locations or Departments
- High Risk of Losing Critical Documents – Due to Natural Disasters or Human Errors
- Information Only Accessible By Using Outdated Equipment (such as Microfiche Reader/Printers)
- Extensive Filing Storage or Warehouse Space Needed to Store Documents
- Complicated Records Management Processes
CDG, a Boeing company, can help you transform your critical documents and engineering information into a number of digital formats with comprehensive digital imaging and engineering data conversion services. Our engineering support services include "paper to CAD" conversion services to transform your engineering drawings and technical publications into 2D or 3D CAD models.